Commercial Real Estate Financing
Commercial Real Estate Financing Solutions
If you are looking for a new real estate property for your business, you are likely searching for the ideal financing options. At Empire Lending Services, we offer a diverse array of commercial real estate financing solutions for both investment and owner-occupied properties. Whether you need a recourse or non-recourse loan, check out some of the options we offer.
Our goal at Empire Lending Services is to provide our customers with solutions that match their unique needs. To achieve that, we have a broad portfolio of financing solutions:
- Conventional Mortgages: If you need a traditional mortgage, we can help with that. These are ideal for stabilized investment and owner-occupied properties of all values.
- Hard Money and Bridge: These short-term loans are great for time-sensitive projects. Bridge loans help when you are working to secure long-term financing.
- Construction Loans: We can help you with new construction projects as well. If you are working on a project of $10 million or more, contact us.
- International Loans: Are you looking at a property in the European or Eurasian market? We can provide overseas financing.
- CMBS Financing: Commercial mortgage-backed securities are bonds for trusts made up of bundled mortgages. The backing loans have low rates and fixed terms.
- Equity and Mezzanine Financing: We work with high net worth capital sources to provide tailored loans. This option is a good choice for high-value properties.
We also work with government programs to offer special loans. These are some of the options:
- SBA Loans: We work with the SBA’s 504 and 7a programs to provide loans to small businesses for owner-occupied properties. These have low rates and competitive terms.
- HUD and FHA: These government programs can also help you get a low rate. They are available for residential, healthcare and similar types of buildings.
Contact Empire Lending Services today to learn more about commercial real estate financing. One of our representatives will get you started with a free consultation.